NSW Waratah Bonds offered by TCorp satisfies the Designated Investment criteria of the Australian Government Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Investor Stream.
Further details on the visa eligibility are available on the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website. Australian immigration law and Designated Investment criteria may be updated or changed. TCorp is unable to provide immigration advice, and you should read the latest information from the Department of Home Affairs.
To apply for a NSW Waratah Bond, you must:
- Have received a visa nomination by the NSW Government on or before 30 June 2021.
- Have an invitation letter from the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs to apply for a Designated Investment.
- Read and consider the information and terms detailed in the Waratah Bonds issued as Designated Investments Offer Document.
- Consult a financial or other professional advisor for independent advice on the application of tax laws or other applicable factors as required.
- Forward the Registry your completed Application Form and all supporting documentation. Note that each individual applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- Have nominated an Australian dollar account with a financial institution in Australia where payments of interest and principal will be deposited.
- Upon receipt of a confirmation of your application being accepted transfer the Investment Amount detailed in your application form to the NSW Treasury Corporation Registry bank account.
- Further information is available by contacting the Registry and via the frequently asked questions (FAQs) section of this website.
US Citizens: NSW Waratah Bonds have not been and will not be registered under the United States of America Securities Act or the securities laws of any state of the United States (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1993 as amended). Accordingly, NSW Waratah Bonds may not be offered or sold within the United States of America or for the account or benefit of U.S persons unless exempt from the requirements of the United States of America Securities Act.