NSW Waratah Bonds are issued by New South Wales Treasury Corporation (TCorp). Users of this site are advised that any information collected as a result of that use will be treated in accordance with TCorp’s privacy responsibilities and obligations. TCorp’s privacy practices in respect of the NSW Waratah Bonds website are regulated by the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988 (NSW) (PPIP Act).
What information we collect
When you visit this website or download information from it, our servers may record a range of information including (but not limited to):
- The user’s server (IP) address and machine name
- Location details such as longitude, latitude, city, region and country
- Date and time of visit to the site
- Top level domain name
- Pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site or page visited
- Search terms used
- Type of browser used.
Cookies – IP address tracking
A cookie is a small data file transferred by a website to your computer’s hard drive. This website will send cookies when you:
- View pages on this website
- Send a request.
TCorp will collect, use and disclose more extensive information than outlined above in the following circumstances.
- Unauthorised attempts to access files that are not publicly available
- Unauthorised tampering or interference with files on the website
- Unauthorised attempts to index the contents of the website
- Attempts to intercept messages of other users of the website
- Communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or which give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed
- Attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server, breach the laws of the State of New South Wales or Commonwealth of Australia, or interfere with the use of the website by other users.
If you contact us via our online form, you must provide a valid email address. You may also provide personal details for the purpose of receiving a reply. These details will only be used for the purpose for which they have been provided. We will not add your email address to any mailing list.
By submitting any personal information through online forms you are consenting for the purposes of the PPIP Act to your personal information being disclosed to us for the purposes of responding to your request and also for administrative, regulatory and other purposes.
Quality and security
The Waratah Bonds website is hosted in Australia on a third-party server with best practice certification including ISO270001. We take reasonable steps to protect personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and other misuse. We also have procedures to respond to any data breaches of personal information.
We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to your personal information is restricted to employees who require access to it to discharge their responsibilities. The personal information we collect is only used for the purposes for which it is collected. We will not use or disclose any personal information for any purpose without your consent. If we do, it will only be disclosed to another party as required by law.
Access and accuracy
We take reasonable steps to ensure all personal information we collect is accurate, up to date, and complete. This includes updating your personal information when you advise us that it has changed, and at other times as necessary.
If you wish to have access to or amend any information that we hold about you please contact us via our online contact form or on +61 2 9325 9325 or by writing to us at Level 7, Deutsche Bank Place, 126 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
We will have to verify your identity before meeting your requests, which we will process in a reasonable time.
If you have a concern about personal information held by us, which may include a breach of our obligations in relation to your privacy you should contact: email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response, we will advise you on your options for further progressing any complaint.